Friday, December 9, 2011

My Santa's Workshop

http://www.etsy.com/listing/88296188/gingerbread-santas-workshop



Oooh I spent many hours making this!  One of my proudest gingerbread work yet.




This one of the sides.  I used colorful twizlers for the roof!  Extremely adorable.







The is the other side.  Stacks of present with a gummy roof.  I love the heavy snow at the roof base.







This is the back side.  Snowflakes on a pink rooftop - how much merrier could Christmas be!  And I love the miniature Christmas ornaments that are on the front and back of the house!  I found them at Michaels, they were actually wine glass ornaments but I unbent the metal loop and used it as an ornament hook to hook around the house instead!  Adds a little something to the house.







<3  <3  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment